In business since 1981, EPS is very confident in our manufacturing process along with the long-standing relationships we have with our suppliers. We strive to provide our dealers and customers with products in which they can be confident, and therefore provide an extensive warranty covering our building products.
A summary of the EPS warranty includes:
- EPS warrants the engineering of the building package as it is designed to meet the specific wind and snow loads for the specified building project.
- 20 year warranty on Structural Insulated Panels (SIPS)
- 1 year warranty on all EPS parts and other products
For EPS suppliers and EPS fabricated materials:
- Lifetime borate treated framing lumber
- 40 year EPS roll-formed painted steel
- SFS Intec SLT painted screws Limited Lifetime
- 20 year Insulfoam Thermal EPS foam
- 50 year treated nail laminated structural columns
- 5 year PLYCO commercial/agricultural walk doors
- 5 year MWI sliding doors
- 10 year Sequentia Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic
All warranties are governed by the terms and conditions contained in the attached Owner Original Warranty. Buyer should carefully read all terms and conditions to fully understand the scope and coverage of the Owner Original Warranty.
*Certain Restrictions Apply and Responsibilities of owner & contractor. See your EPS Dealer for more details.